The following are strictly prohibited uses and may result in immediate suspension and/or termination if discovered on Your account:
- Minecraft and its variations and anything related to Minecraft including control panels or websites about Minecraft. (Yes, we mean it. We will not make any exceptions.)
- Chobots, Starbound, Runescape
- Teamspeak and Mumble
- Denial of Service (DoS) attacks
- Port scanning
- TOR/VPN/Proxy/Any kind of anonmity services (VPN and Proxy usage is fine if they are only used by the customer themselves.)
- Illegal downloads/Piracy
- Virtual currency (*coin) mining
- IP spoofing
- Fake/Replica product websites
- World Community Grid
- HYIP websites
- Booter/Stresser websites
- HitLeap or any artificial traffic creation
- iBusinessPromoter or similar software
- Chinese private game servers or websites
- Nested Virtualization
- Any kind of high CPU, IO and network usage
To ensure the best performance for all of our customers, we enforce the following limits:
- Your VPS should not have a load average of 4 for more than one hour, or Your VPS will get restarted.
- Your VPS should not have a load average of 2 for more than two hours, or Your VPS will get restarted.
- Your VPS is configured to send a maximum of 50 emails per hour. If You have justification, please open a ticket and we'll raise this limit for You.
Unless otherwise stated, CPU cores are shared and they are not dedicated to You. We allow You to use all of Your cores for Your peak times, but You cannot use them for an extended amount of time.
Our system will automatically suspend VPSs with 5 minute load average more than 30.0